Looking for the inside scoop on Sun Protection?
Sun protection is one of the few areas where beauty and health meet, and where what you don’t know can hurt you. Sunscreen is the single most important step in your skin-care routine, and the only step guaranteed to ward off a slew of skin disorders, from wrinkles to hyperpigmentation, dryness to roughness. It’s also the only thing that can ward off more sinister skin woes, like skin cancer. This book covers two categories: sunscreens, for that critical sun protection; and self-tanners, for those who want to have it made in the shade.
Protect yourself with Safe Sun Solutions: Tips and Products to Prevent Skin Cancer and Reverse Sun Damage.
GET YOUR EBOOK TODAY!
The Beauty Experts
- Kathryn Alice Relationship Author/Expert Former Beauty Publicist
- Clarissa Azar Founder of Fake Bake
- Jeffrey Dover Leading Dermatologist, Professor and Author
- Rebecca James Gadberry President and Chairman of YG Laboratories
- Dennis Gross, MD Founder of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare
- June Jacobs Founder of June Jacobs Spa Collection
- Fiona Locke Skin Finishing Specialist
- Mary Lupo, MD Leading Dermatologist
- Jan Marini Skin Care Authority and Entrepreneur
- Jim Miller Founder of California North Skincare
- Angela Nice Skin and Endermologie Expert
- Rick Noodleman, MD Cosmetic Dermatologist
- Peter Thomas Roth CEO of Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Skincare
- Jessica Wu, MD World Renowned Dermatologist
This book is Book 6 of the Beauty Tips from the Experts Series. The 8-Book series includes insider advice and product tips from 80 top beauty experts. Nada Manley opens up her beauty-editor rolodex for you so you can learn how to look and feel your best.