For someone who likes to shop as much as I do, it’s shocking that I find myself a month before Christmas with so little shopping done. Usually, I have gifts wrapped by October. Fortunately, I am a professional shopper, and I have no problem making up for lost time. 🙂 So, since there’s no time to waste, here is my list of the top gifts to give (and get) for 2012: 10 at a time, for 10 days, in no particular order. Happy Shopping!
6. Fur-Rific Slippers, $32, Pottery Barn Teen: Shaggy warmth shouldn’t be limited to teenagers.
7. Modern Jungle Book Ends, $108, Olive & Cocoa: A touch of whimsy and color for your bookshelf.
8. Handbeaded Wristlet, $68, Sundance Catalog: Graphic pattern adds pop to any outfit.
9. Glass Carafe, $48, Serena & Lily: Useful and beautiful – love the colors!
10. Aoisos Romantic Peacoat, $169, Obaz.com: Who cares what your outfit looks like when your coat is this cute?
> > Gift guide of 2012