Easter makes me so happy. Not only is it a day of rejoicing for Christians, and the most important holiday on the Christian calendar, but it is also the official start of spring, in my opinion. I love the classic sight of little girls in pretty dresses and, on occasion, Easter bonnets.
Easter Dresses for Little Girls
1. Rachel Riley Silk Picnic Dress, $188, Garnet Hill: So sweet, and so timeless – this elegant silk dress comes in yellow dots or pink checks.
2. Dot Flutter Sleeve Dress by Halabaloo, $78, Garnet Hill: I love this soft, fluttery dress with the pretty sash and fashion-y sleeves.
3. Plum Pudding Eyelet dress, $66, CWD Kids: What says springtime more than eyelet. This dress is simple and pure – perfect for little girls.
4. Little Lilly Easter Dresses, $78, Garnet Hill: These are Lilly prints at their very best, and the rosette detail makes it extra special.
5. Mixed print tiered dress, $69, CWD Kids: Love the vintage-y prints of this pretty floral dress, and the matching headband. Also check out this dramatic dress that coordinates well enough for a sister to wear.
6. Blooming rose dress, $74, Chasing Fireflies: Dramatic yet still pretty and youthful, this dress features a bold fuschia rose. Sister can wear the equally gorgeous butterfly dress (shown) or the rose garden dropwaist dress, in an allover vibrant color.
7. Metallic hearts maxi dress, $118, Chasing Fireflies: A stylish departure from tradition, this very fashion-forward dress is strewn with metallic hearts. Baby sister can wear the cuter-than-words romper.
8. Prambanan Sash Dress, $45, Tea Collection: This hip, supersoft dress is perfect for a more casual holiday celebration.
9. Garden Party Collection, $40-56, Kelly’s Kids: I love the sweet floral print and tailored-yet-feminine style of the Caroline dress, and the Twirly dress is a perfect match for sister.
10. Felice Dress, $128, bella bliss: This dress is sweet, with all of its vintage dressmaker details, and it’s pink ribbon sash. Like something out of a vintage photograph.
11. Lillian Dress, $107, bella bliss: Another sweetly simple vintage style, this is especially pretty with a silk sash, $19, in you color of choice.
12. Ruffle Front Dress in Lemon Squeeze, $78. J. Crew: A classic style in a crisp-yet-playful pattern, this dress is stylish and versatile.
13. Organza Plumeria Dress in Mini Stripe, $128, J. Crew: Classic with a fashion-y twist – I love the stripes and the flower detail.
14. ilovegorgeous hot pink/coral festival dress, $147, everythingbuttheprincess.com: Gorgeous and a real entrance-maker, this is the perfect twirling dress.
15. Charabia Pink Iridescent Knotted Hem Dress, $184, everythingbuttheprincess.com: So stunning and so unique, this is an heirloom-quality dress.
16. D-Signed Target Jessie Blue Fashion Dress, $19.99, Target: Very of-the-moment styling and a http://img2.targetimg2.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/13/89/13890835_243x243_pad.jpg shade of blue – and the price can’t be beat.
17. Bonnie Jean Baby Dot Dress, $26 (sale), Kohl’s: This is billed as a birthday dress, but the cheerful dots and fun details make it perfect for Easter too.
18. Amelie Dress, $64.50, Olive Juice Kids: Sweet perfection, this dress is as timeless and as classic as it gets.
19. Lola et Moi No Clouds Dress, $63 (half price!), lolaetmoi.com: This company is known for its amazing flowers, appliques, and other fun girly details, and this dress is a gloriously spring-y expression of that. Love.
20. Halabaloo Shimmer Double Bow Dress, $78, Neiman Marcus:Lovely in a sherbet-y shade of orange, this dress is memorable and beautiful.