Now that summer is in full swing, I am finding that I am craving a few key items to round out my wardrobe. Here’s what’s on my shopping list this week!
1. Missoni for Havaianas Printed Flip-Flops: Usually my Havaianas are strictly reserved for the most casual of occasions – trekking to the beach with my girls, or hanging out poolside close to home – but these are so chic I will be wearing them everywhere, all summer. That is – if I can track a pair down. They are sold out everywhere!
2. Alice & Olivia Hannah One Shoulder Top in Champagne, $187: Love this chic little top, which would be equally at home running errands as it would be at cocktail party!
3. Calypso for Target Multi-Strand Beaded Coral Necklace, $39.99: So luxe, and so affordable, this necklace is perfect with almost everything you’ll wear this summer.
4. Voyage Collection Striped One Shoulder Dress with Leather Detail, $64, Macy’s: So chic, and so unique, this dress is the perfect statement piece for summer.
5. Sequin Stripe Tote, $16.50, Ann Taylor Loft: This stylish metallic tote is perfect for everything you need to lug around this summer, and it won’t make you look like a bag lady.